nunArt's friend activities are offered by people close to nunArt or who regularly collaborate with us in various ways. There are weekly, monthly and sporadic friend activities.
These classes are carried out by professionals who use some of the spaces of nunArt Guinardó to develop their project on a regular basis during the week:
- Contemporary dance with Gisela Creus
- Dance-theater: creative tools, with Ona Mestre
These activities are regular workshops on a monthly basis, on weekends:
- Body-art meetings, with Berta Vilarrasa
- Everyday bodies, with Nacha Verdugo and Sal Peiró
- The R(spiral), with Marha Echavarria
- Jam CI
From nunArt Guinardó we are open to receive proposals from artists in residence, teachers or creators who would like to offer their proposal outside the format of the other workshops or the 4H cycle. If you are interested, send your proposal to [email protected]
- Temptatives propioceptives by Laura Vilar, January 26
- Flamenco Practices, Persian Module by Andrea Jiménez, March 19.
- Flamenco Practices, Mediterranean Module by Andrea Jiménez, 23 d'abril.
Monday, 17 to 18.30 h
from September 14 to June 23, Tuesday and Thursday, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
PROJECTem is a platform promoted by nunArt with the aim of welcoming and supporting young creation. This platform has three aspects: an accompanied collective creation, a cycle of presentations, and a series of workshops. Collective creation is a proposal of accompaniment in group format. The goal is to create a stable group of 8 to 10 performers who want to work on creating and exhibiting a piece for 12 weeks.
laboratoris regulars d'investigació artística en espais públics del 14 de gener al 24 de juny, divendres, 17-19 h
Un dissabte a el mes, en horari de tardes.
Aportació voluntària, entre 10 y 20 euros.
Un diumenge al mes, de 10 a 12.30 h.
Un diumenge al mes, de 18 a 21 h.
Un dissabte al mes, de 12.30 a 14.30